Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lush

Ok I know alot of you have already bought products from this company but I just really wanted to tell you guys what I got and tell you a little bit about them. These products are from http://www.lushusa.com/ they sell bath products and they are all made with organic products! Their products are not too expensive. They are totally worth your money. I got the Mr.Whippy bath bomb, Something wicked this way comes bath melt, Dreamtime bath melt, strawberry feels forever massage bar, and the ice blue soap. All of the products worked amazing! I love them so much! They smell so good and they are very strong! Mr.Whippy bath bomb smells like strawberries and it looks so cute. I will post a pic below. My favorite product would have to be something wicked this way comes bath melt! I loved the smell of it, and that when I got out of the bath tub it was so mosturizing. The dreamtime bath melt was also very mosturizing and it smelled really good too. The strawberry feels forever massage bar smells soo good and it feels amazing! I love the smell so much. I have bought one of the massage bars before and it smelled terrible,so I am really liking the smell of this one. And the last product is the ice blue soap. It smells great! I like that it lathers and exfoiliates very nicely. Overall I really loved these products and will deffinetely be purchasing more.

 ice blue soap cost $5.95

strawberyy feels forever massage bar cost $9.95

 mr.whippy bath bomb cost $4.95

something wicked this way comes bath melt cost $5.95
dreamtime bath melt cost $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment